Afterschool Care Program Menu Planner and Production Record (DE113)(Updating)
- 3-Day Schedule Certification Worksheets
- 4-Day Schedule Certification Worksheets
- 5-Day Schedule Certification Worksheets
- 6-Day Schedule Certification Worksheets
- 7-Day Schedule Certification Worksheets
- Extended Schedule Certification Worksheets
Accommodating Disabilities in the
School Meal Program
Reasonable modifications to school meals are required to accommodate students with disabilities. A written medical statement from a State licensed healthcare professional is required if the modifications cannot be made within the Program meal pattern requirements. All requests for accommodations must be documented and maintained on file.
Tools and Resources:
- Sample Medical Statement to Request Accommodations for Disabilities in the School Meal Programs
- Sample Medical Statement to Request Accommodations for Disabilities in the School Meal Programs – Spanish
- SP 59-2016: Modifications to Accommodate Disabilities in the School Meal Programs
- SP 26-2017: Accommodating Disabilities in the School Meal Programs: Guidance and Questions and Answers (Q&As).