Schools that offer student enrichment programs after the end of the regular school day are eligible to participate in the Afterschool Snack Care Program through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). Afterschool snacks give children a nutritional boost and draw them into supervised activities that are safe, fun and filled with learning opportunities.
Afterschool Care Program Assurances – GaDOE
- Please note:
- The assurances must be agreed to by the superintendent in SNO.
- The assurances must be approved by your area consultant prior to beginning the program.
- Attachment H Meal Supplement for Afterschool Care Program Assurances
- Meal Supplement Afterschool Care Program Site Review
- Afterschool Care program Daily Meal Counts and Production Record
ASCP Snack Instructions DE0113
ASCP Snack Form DE0113
- Afterschool Care Program (ASCP) Fact Sheet and Frequently Asked Questions – USDA
- Afterschool Care Program – NSLP Snack Service Best Practices
- How do they compare? Child Nutrition Programs’ Meal Pattern Requirements