The annual School Nutrition Program Preview Conference has been scheduled for the following dates:
- Session 1: June 11, 2019 – University of Georgia Tifton Campus, Tifton
- Session 2: June 18, 2019 – Courtyard by Marriott Decatur, Atlanta (for Non-Traditional Schools)
- Session 3: July 8, 2019 – Middle Georgia State University, Macon
Onsite registration sign-in will be from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Each session will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. and end no later than 4:00 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
Preview Conference attendance is mandatory and will provide you with an official update of regulatory and administrative information for the 2019-20 school year.
Preview Conference is designed for system-level staff, including program directors, director-trainees, and manager/supervisors. Please register early. We will not be able to exceed the maximum capacity as stated by the fire marshal. Listed below is additional information related to the conference:
- University of Georgia Tifton Campus June 11 2019 Registration Link
(registration deadline May 28)
- Courtyard Marriott by Decatur June 18 2019 Registration Link
(registration deadline June 4)
Hotel Lodging: GaDOE School of Nutrition Preview Conference
(lodging reservation deadline May 27)
- Middle Georgia State University July 8 2019 Registration Link
(registration deadline June 24)
Please print your email confirmation to ensure your admittance into the training. Parking passes will be sent via email after the close of registration. If you must cancel your registration, or have any other questions, contact Rolandria Boyce at 404-656-2739 or firstname.lastname@example.org.